- Why am I writing this story?
Because it asked to be written.
- Why am I compelled to share it?
Because I saw a gold-leafed binding.
Because I like to be helpful.
Because I want to alleviate suffering, mine and others.
- What is the message in the telling?
Life transcends story. Life is steeped in story.
The story is both personal and divine play.
- What shapes the story?
My personal loss. Our common heart.
- Who are the readers?
Those interested in the story and the transcendence of it.
- How does this work align with my life purpose?
To explore, speak, shape & celebrate the truth in the story and beyond it.
- How does this work transcend any measure of outer success?
Damn it. I don’t like this question.
Truth serves truth, I suppose.
- What is rare about this offering?
It is my singular dance with all that is.
- What justifies the amount of time I have devoted to the work?
I don’t like this question either.
Truth, art, expression–the dance.
- Who am I in this story?
A seeker. A child of God. A motherless child. A princess. A queen. A woman.
Myself. In communion with the Divine Feminine.
- Where will you begin and end?
With the Divine Feminine:
At the moment of my deepest loss (at 14);
and in the moment of sweet self-compassion/revelation (on the eve of my 50th birthday.)