Why am I writing this story?
- Why am I compelled to share it?
- What is the message in the telling?
- What shapes the story?
- Who are the readers?
- How does this work align with my life purpose?
- How does this work transcend any measure of outer success?
- What is rare about this offering?
- What justifies the amount of time I have devoted to the work?
- Who am I in this story?
- (What questions do you ask yourself?)
One thought on “11 questions to ask while shaping a memoir”
Reblogged this on the yoga of lila and commented:
Sometimes, maybe always, the writing itself answers the questions that you didn’t know you had…